Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

GREAT!!!

Loved almost everything about this, especially the way the rocket burrowed into the mans head before exploding. However I have gotten every medal apart from the secret one... anyhelp plz???

PuffballsUnited responds:

It's very sneaky.

Meet'N'Fuck: Star Mission Meet'N'Fuck: Star Mission

BEAST!

This games art is amazing and its unfortunate that almost all girls have probably voted this 0/5 :(
but you've done a great job.

PALADIN: the Game PALADIN: the Game

Crap

Ok-ish, NEEDS a SAVE FUNCTION! and the mouse wheel does not work!!! other than that exxelent

BoM Beat Battle BoM Beat Battle

No Saving...

Its a good game but WAY too hard! Other than that pretty good but needs a save feature. Godd job, ish. :-P

Platformer Tutorial pt.1 Platformer Tutorial pt.1

WOW!

ZOMG! That is amazing i'm 12 and I don't know anything near as much as that! Well I'v only had flash for about 8 months but still! Amazing tutorial, goes over everything with good graphics and explanations. WELL DONE!!!

GingerWarlord

AsianSpark responds:

Thanks! I've been working on flash since i was 8.

TheExtreme Stick Tutorial TheExtreme Stick Tutorial

I love it!

This is an exeptional piece of work, and I would rate it a five anyday. But I can't seem to get the hang of drawing the mouths, if you can help, please do but for now i'l just do my best. In the castle series, (asuming you did them :P ) you did some great gun atwork, could you make a tutorial on that? That would be great! Im a fan of your work, so i'l keep watching the castle series.

See ya for now, good luck!