Lollipop Jailed Lollipop Jailed

Video won't play.
SO FRUSTRATING.

STRIDER 1991 DOS STRIDER 1991 DOS

"Bare in mind, my work gets low scores not because I am breaking any rules, or my work is shotty, but because some people don't understand the rules of Newgrounds."
I did not give you a zero because of the youtube player, but because the youtube player was the only thing about the video I found good. This was obviously done on a tedious and difficult animator, and was well done when that is kept in mind. However, newgrounds asks us to rate the submission and that, in my opinion, was aweful.

StringAnime responds:

While our tastes may differ from one another, you gave a legitimate opinion, and my author comment wasn't aimed at you.

Madness Psychosis Madness Psychosis

Potential for perfection yet room for improvement.

Music: Ideal
Animation: Fluid, well presented and exactly as madness should be.
Audio: Well timed and quality used constantly.
Presentation... the downfall.

Everything about this movie was great apart from the intro and outro.
Intro: Reloads gun and enters building.
Outro: Decapitation.
This needed more! It seemed, to me, like an aweful pudding after a spectacular three-course meal. It didn't ruin the meal, but it definitely should be sorted out.

Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

GREAT!!!

Loved almost everything about this, especially the way the rocket burrowed into the mans head before exploding. However I have gotten every medal apart from the secret one... anyhelp plz???

PuffballsUnited responds:

It's very sneaky.

Meet'N'Fuck: Star Mission Meet'N'Fuck: Star Mission

BEAST!

This games art is amazing and its unfortunate that almost all girls have probably voted this 0/5 :(
but you've done a great job.

PALADIN: the Game PALADIN: the Game

Crap

Ok-ish, NEEDS a SAVE FUNCTION! and the mouse wheel does not work!!! other than that exxelent

Sexy Demon Teacher from HELL!! Sexy Demon Teacher from HELL!!

That kids face is perfect :'D